- Finding safe, clean and easy passage in the garden is not always easy! With the Garden Track it is possible to create an instant, robust and weatherproof walkway in seconds. The Garden Track consists of 24 panels, connected by sturdy link pins, to create a 3 metre long path.
- It allows for easy passage over muddy terrain or gravel, while the 'snaking action' adapts easily to uneven ground. The Garden Track is particularly useful at preventing lawn damage caused by regular and repeated foot traffic. Examples can be found in routes to and from vegetable beds, compost bins and washing lines.
- The Garden Track will also be of real use to campers and caravanners, as well as offering a useful access solution to wheelchair users, when negotiating problem surfaces such as wet ground and gravel.
- Each Garden Track panel is made from recycled polypropylene, while the link clips are in nylon
- Size Check: 303cm (120") Long 39cm (15.5") Wide 2cm (1") High
Instructions for use:
One time, self assembly is required but this takes a matter of minutes and no tools are required. Once assembled, the unit packs flat for easy storage. Each Garden Track can be extended to provide a longer pathway using the additional link pins provided.
SKU: G103 Barcode: 5031670002457
Delivery for standard items is 3-5 working days. Please allow extra time for bulky items.
Standard delivery charge €6.99
under 30 kg and under €75
over €75 and under 30 kg
Non-standard delivery €9.99
Orders longer than 3ft (no free delivery)
Non-standard delivery €15.99
Orders over 30 kg in weight.
(no free delivery)
Large items €15.99
over 30 kg / size longer than 3ft
Heavy Non-standard delivery €29.99
Orders that are over 120 kg in total weight will require a pallet.
Bulky Orders (pallets) €29.99 or €49.99
(e.g. Garden furniture sets)
2 different product sets (some items will need a pallet)
Please note our Furniture is Curbside delivery only, means that the shipper will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the pallet(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and push the pallet(s) onto the path or driveway in front of your house.
If there is not an incline or stairs leading to your house, they may wheel the pallet(s) to your door if the driver can facilitate this.
The nature of Bulky deliveries means they are too heavy for one delivery person to haul up an incline or upstairs, and it will be your responsibility to bring the item inside. It is also your responsibility to unpack the item, completing any necessary assembly, and disposing of the pallet.
Please note that the delivery of our garden furniture and bulky items will be handled by Langan Couriers. It is important to be available to receive your order and remain accessible by phone within the estimated delivery timeframe of 2 to 5 working days.
You can track your order with Langan here: https://langancouriers.com/tracking/
Please note, Langan Couriers deliver on a pallet. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to dispose of all packaging materials, including the pallet.
If You Change Your Mind
Your Return Made Easy
Our Customer Service team works Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling-off period
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.